»

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tisk, Tisk, Tisk



Andre writing a relationship book is like Herman Cain writing a book on fidelity #bfv"----POW
I saw this tweet and I had to copy it. It's too funny. Andre is already one of my least favorite people on TV and I will be leaving Herman Cain 9/10 times.

I’ve given my benediction to the Cain campaign, http://viimag.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-been-real-and-its-been-fun.html, so I won’t give my thoughts about him suspending his campaign,  but I do want to say something to the ignorant folks tweeting, vlogging, and blogging about the race of the women. If Herman Cain cheated with all black women, would you feel the same? I know in mainstream America there is a difference in virtue associated with black women and white women, but Cain cheated. He was unfaithful for 13 years and he sexually harassed 5 women. 5 women with similar stories are hard to negate. I don’t  care as much about Cain cheating, because I’m sure most politicians have affairs, maybe not Obama because he can’t afford to screw up and maybe Bush, I don’t know why but I doubt he’s a cheater, but they know how to cover it up. I’m appalled that Cain wants to be a politician but he doesn’t know how to play the game. 

Cain is a stupid cheater. He cheated with women with nothing to lose. Most powerful men who cheat, give their mistresses incentive to be quiet, he didn’t do that. He cheated with broke women and women who didn’t gain much from his indiscretion. Of course they’re gonna come out now. When Cain broke things off with Ginger White, he should have made her sign a confidentiality agreement and paid off her house or gave her hush money. He left this woman, who had everything to gain from coming forward, out there to do what, I'm not sure, but it was a dumb move. He should have tied up all lose ends before he put in his bid to be president. Everything that could have come back to haunt him, should have been kindly locked away. Herman Cain has an yearly income of 1.1 to 2.1 million, he could and should have given her something. Cain was dumb and he’s not cut out to be a politician. I said it before, you see how much flack Obama gets on a daily basis, Cain would get double that. He’s a republican, which isn’t too popular with blacks, he’s not conventionally good looking, and he had no political experience, and he’s not charismatic. Cain wouldn’t be able to handle that. He could barely handle running for the nomination, which I think will go to Romney, he’s good looking, charismatic, has political experience, the only drawback is he’s a Mormon. 

Can someone also tell me where Cain came from. I swear I never heard of the man before and he came out the blue as front runner for president. Take him and Michelle Bachman back into the blue. Honestly, when I look at the republican nominees, I wanna laugh. Everyone except Romney, and maybe Perry, is a joke.

0 comments: