»

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Someone, Please Get Soulja Boy!


And when you do get him, take him to a rehab with a school because he has a drug problem and he needs a trade to fall back on. People have been asking for years where are his parents and I don't know if I wanna know; they're probably as screwed up as he is. Soulja Boy needs guidance. He hit it big at 17 and managed to turn what could have been a one hit wonder career into something lucrative, so kudos to him but he has been involved in a lot of foolishness. Soulja Boy, get it together. 

Supposedly Soulja Boy is getting evicted for not paying his November rent of  $5,000. I'm wondering if this is one of planted stories for publicity because this smells fishy. A, who is his business adviser? Heck, who is advising him period? If your net worth is $25 million dollars and you can afford to fly Kat Stacks out,  buy chains, cars, and the best coke money can buy, you can buy a house. I understand not wanting a house at 21 but he has too much money to rent. Also, his rent is too high for Atlanta. I heard house prices are cheap, so I know he can get something nice for a lot cheaper. B, I only know Maryland and a bit of New Jersey law, but I think landlords are not allowed to start the eviction proceedings until 2 months of unpaid rent. There has to be more to this story than this. This story is fishy and it's not the fish. Either he's a bad neighbor, someone fabricated this, or he forgot to pay rent before and this was his third strike, whichever it is, I need Soulja Boy to get it together ASAP.

I don't understand celebs renting their main homes. I understand renting homes when you're working in a different city but renting your main home is a no-no. If I, or anyone I knew, became wealthy, the first thing I'd advise them to do before they bought toys is to buy a home with cash. People think they're going to be rolling in money forever and that's not the case. Very few celebrities make enough to keep them wealthy forever. If you buy your house, all you have to worry about is maintenance and taxes and that's not a lot. Then I'd advise them to invest in something. Not just anything but something worthwhile. When the money slows down, they need to have something rolling in. Too many people play with money, myself included, when they have it instead of stashing some away for a rainy day. Soulja Boy, buy something other than cars, blow, and chains.

0 comments: