»

Friday, December 30, 2011

Tiana May Carter?

(bestweekever.tv)
Twitter was buzzing with the rumor that Beyonce gave birth to a baby girl and named her Tiana May Carter. I hope that's not true. Not the part about her giving birth but the part about her naming the baby Tiana May. That is the countriest name I have ever heard. Any name that has May in the middle is country. Yes, I said it. Take offense if you want to but you know I'm right. I thought the baby's name would be Brooklyn because Jay-Z has publicly said he wanted to name the baby Brooklyn. I actually like Brooklyn, not that my opinion matters but Beyonce, girl, if that's true I need you to do better.

Beyonce's rep has been mum on this story, so as of now it's just a rumor. As private as Beyonce and Jay-Z are, I'd be shocked if we saw the baby before its first birthday. I think one of Beyonce's friends or family will slip up and reveal details. Solange cursed out an interviewer for talking about Jay-Z, who she called her brother-in-law, and inadvertently confirmed Beyonce's marriage to Jay-Z and Kelly slipped up and confirmed the baby is a girl. Beyonce kept mum on the issue but Kelly Rowland is a reputable source, so keeping mum is futile at this point. If it's true, I hope mom and baby are doing well.

0 comments: