»

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Braxton's S2 E3



  • I think one of the top things for a relationship to work is desire. Both people have to have the desire to make it work. Trina seems like she is losing the desire to make it work.
  • Every time Andre is on the screen, I laugh an exhausted laugh. You know one of those laughs when you've tried to do everything for a person except choke them, that's the one I give him. When he compared himself to Job in the bible, I gave my phone a side eye so hard my co-worker gave me a side eye. Andre, Job was perfect he lost everything because God wanted to test him,you're not Job; you've admittedly cheated on Towanda, you haven't had a job in years, you decline jobs because they're out of town, you write a book that isn't  going to see the light of day, and you're okay with being homeless. I hope you are a character created by WEtv. 
  • Also, did this negro really pull out a pad and say he wanted to take notes for his book?
  • Trina does a lot of rehearsing with her band but I haven't heard about them having any gigs. If she does, please correct me.
  • Traci is too old to wear a sleeveless shirt with hairy underarms. A razor costs $1 and it takes a minute or 2 to shave each arm. 
  • Shouldn't Gabe and Trina do this in private? I feel uncomfortable watching such a private moment. I'm sure the cameras and millions viewers watching this isn't helping.
  • Did Trina marry Gabe because he's non-black or because she loved him? Before people get on me saying that I'm shading her because she's in an interracial marriage, I'm all for love no matter the shade or gender but their foundation for marriage is too shaky. I'm pretty sure he was cheating on her before they married and just continued after they married. I don't think this show will help their marriage. They seem to have no trust, no intimacy, no communication, and now they have no privacy. 
  • Is Gabe insecure about Trina's new fame and that's why he feels like he needs to track her? 
  • I'm torn on Trina's ombre' wig. It's not horrible but I like the black hair better.
  • I know Gabe is the slacker chic type but I want him to do something with his hair.I don't know what but something. 
  • Toni looks good but it's time to retire the half naked costume. Toni is almost 50 and a mother, no one is saying that she needs to look like an old lady but it's time to dress appropriately and look like a mother and not like a teenager.
  • Back to Towanda and Andre. I don't think he's serious about changing. I think he's doing something to buy himself time but he knows that Towanda isn't leaving. She talks about one thing and even filed for desperation separation but she still feels obligated to tote Andre around town. I think if she were to drop him and not talk to him unless it was about the kids, he would change but she's not doing that. He's been acting like this for years and there's no change. 
  • Also, Andre doesn't have to work a typical 9-5, all he needs to do is bring in some money to help his family get on their feet. No man should be okay with having another man take care of him and his entire family and all he contributes is milk and cereal. 
  • I get a bit of undercover hater vibe and jealousy from the Braxton sisters. They play supportive but they throw little shade here and there. Last time it was Traci and the beauty shop and now it's Tamar and the DJing. It was only 3 days and for 4-5 hours a day, if that. She can still sing on the low. 

0 comments: