»

Monday, December 12, 2011

Really?


This seems fishy and it isn't the fish. In NYC, Kim Kardashian's publicist/friend, Jonathon Cheban was attacked with flour by a Kris Humphries fan. The fan was supposedly a man. Okay. This story sounds fishy.
  • why would the man attack Jonathon? People know who Jonathon is, but you have to be a real Kim Kardashian fan to know all the logistics of it. He's not a major player in her on screen life and he's only been on a handful of KUWTK episodes in 6 seasons and however many shows the Kardashians now have. If he was gonna attack someone in the name of Kris Humphries, why wouldn't it be a Kardashian or Scott? Why Jonathon, who is such a minor player in this. Who cares about Jonathon.
  • Jonathon beefed up his security the last few days. Who told Jonathon he was important enough to need security? Why do people care who he is? That sounds funny. He beefs up security and then he is attacked with flour.
  •  how did all this happen? Did the man randomly happen to be there waiting for him with a sack of flour? 500 people and all the press and no one thought it was weird that this man was there with a sack of flour. No one? Anyone? Maybe it's just me. I keep saying it but it bears reiteration, nobody cares who Jonathon Cheban is. 
  •  I can see a delusional teenage girl or some lonely lady doing this, but a man? As hard as I have gone for Kris Humphries, no one knew, or cared, who he was before this Kardashian debacle. I'm pretty sure Kris Humphries didn't have fans and I'm sure he still doesn't. I have not seen any footage of him playing basketball or any talk of him playing basketball. At least Lamar had a notable career to speak of before becoming a Kardashian, but no one knew who Kris was. He's a reality star not a basketball star. People still barely care who he is. I know I barely care who he is.
I say all this to say that this is a set up. This is too fishy. A man, in a New Jersey Nets Jersey, I thought he played for the Knicks and I doubt they made Humphries, whatever number he was jersies, came and doused Jonathon with flour in the name of Kris Humphries? Okay. What was the point of this attack? To get public sentiment of Kim's side? But wouldn't it make more sense to douse Kim with the flour? None of this is making sense, but the Kardashian's don't make sense. Then after all this, 500 people and no one caught or saw the person who did this. I do believe this is a ploy to move sentiments back to the Kardashians, more specifically Kim. I think that Kim and Kris agreed to this sham marriage for 6 months to a year and then he would get paid a couple million to go away but Kim decided it wasn't worth it and threw in the towel early. There is no way they thought this was permanent. They barely got along.

In bonus thoughts, Kim Kardashian is doing too much in damage control. Before her image took a hit, the only charity I saw Kim support was the boxing one for adults with terminal diseases, and even then she had to be forced to do it, and herself, now she's feeding the hungry and going to Haiti, to do what considering they needed help two years ago, you tell me. Kim needs to lay low, as was the original plan. I guess this is bad in Kardashian land but it'll blow over. Kim is doing too much. Or she could just work as normal and get in on the joke. That's what all celebs do, instead of the woe is me at every turn. That is getting annoying. The woe is me about her being 30 without a husband and kids is irritating. Kim crying over this is annoying and I want to put a bag over her head to make her be quiet. Also,how much did they pay Kourtney to cry like she cares about Kim's pointless problems? I also notice she wasn't crying about her splitting with Kris, she was crying about the fact she wouldn't be married with kids at 30.

0 comments: