»

Monday, December 5, 2011

Jen and Evelyn

For the last few months, Jen and Evelyn, from Basketball Wives: Miami, have been throwing subliminal rocks at each other. Jen has been tweeting things like "hoes be winning" and Evelyn tweeted something back and last night, Jen tweeted that she had dinner with "real friends,"  and  posted a picture sans Evelyn who she's claimed is her best friend. I guess Evelyn didn't take too kindly to that because she tweeted this little tidbit,
My circle of friends gets smaller and smaller; I love it. I don’t have time for part time fake friendships. Keep it moving!
#Youshouldbeembarassed that you are living a double life; no one knows who you really are #fake I’m the last one to mess with when I know business<. #subtweet I’m a ROTTWEILER; your a mutha f-n CHIHUAHUA. I will chew u up and spit u out. “Keep it moving” #TryMeIfYouWantTo Shots are about to be FIRED. Lets go! Trust me, you won’t win boo!!!
Did Evelyn just quote a Will-I-Am line? Okay. I need Evelyn to stop worrying about what Jen may or may not be saying on twitter and worry about herself. I need Jen to stop throwing rocks and hiding her hands. You don't think that's happening? Okay. When Jen threw that drink at Eric, glass and all, but got upset when he threw a drink at her, with impeccable aim may I add, she got self righteous. She started it. I never bought their friendship, and I may have said this before but here's why.

  • what friend seems happy another friend is getting divorced? I'm not talking about she's finally free from the mental and emotional abuse but a happy she's getting divorced? I knew something was wrong when Evelyn was in confessional gleefully professing that Jen would be apart of the 96% NBA divorce rate.
  • I think Evelyn was a bit jealous of Jen. Although some people may flip it, I think Evelyn was jealous because Jen had one thing that has eluded her; she was married. Evelyn has been engaged 3 times and has yet to walk down the isle. I also think Evelyn wants to taint Jen a bit. Who encourages their friend to do hoe stuff? If she's not a hoe, her having random flings will do nothing but make her feel terrible.
  • I found it weird that Evelyn had free reign to say what she wanted about Jen's marriage but when Jen made comments, that she told Evelyn she made, it was the end of the world. Do I think Jen was right? No. I don't but I don't think she was completely wrong. 
  • They seem to be growing apart. Last season they barely spent time together and they barely spoke unless it was in a confrontation with Royce or each other.
  • Evelyn is a ladder jumper, which means that she'll jump on whoever or whatever is hot to make herself hot. Jen is a coat tail rider. Like Royce said, Jen rarely thinks for herself. Jen doesn't like Royce because Evelyn told her that she and Eric were tweeting or something like that. That sounds crazy. I feel like Jen hops on whoever coat tails are hot. She's on Evelyn's coat tails and she shouldn't dislike Royce based on hearsay.
  • Jen also needs a backbone. She agreed to meet with Royce but she left before she came. Suzie didn't trick her or lie because we know Suzie can't hold water in the ocean but she agreed to come. Was she scared that Evelyn would see it and say something? 
I have the feeling that the success of Basketball Wives is going to be its downfall. You have women whose identity has been tied with the famous men they have dated, now that they have something of their own, that can't be good for the show. I also feel like Basketball Wives is on its last leg.

Basketball Wives is also adding new cast members Kenya Bell;was arrested for allegedly trying to stab her husband, Charlie Bell, with a box cutter. The other  cast member is Kesha Ni’cole Nichols, who was set to marry Richard Jefferson back in 2009, but he bailed on the $2 million wedding the night ... telling her via email.

0 comments: