»

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amber Rose Caught Lying



Really, Amber Rose? This is the second time that Amber Rose has been caught lying. The first time, she  said that Vh1 has picked up her reality show and Vh1 quickly deaded that rumor. As far as I know, Amber Rose's show has yet to be picked up or given an air date. All I know is she filmed a pilot. I don't think she's even currently filming. Yesterday, Amber Rose posted the above picture stating she was "in" the studio with Monica. I think most people take "in" the studio to mean that her and Monica are recording music together. Maybe Amber should have said "at."


Producer Rico Love, who is working on the new Monica and Brandy duet, twetted this:


I love how he calls out MediaTakeOut when he should really be calling out Amber because she put out the misleading tweet. I guess he didn't want to be messy or ruin a potential collaboration.I know that MediaTakeOut is not the blog with this story on it. Heck,  I thought she was working on music with Monica because of the tweet. I'll say Amber Rose lied or was deliberately misleading. She thought no one would call her out. Monica certainly wouldn't because she's not messy like that but Amber, girl. If you get caught lying twice, is it safe to say you're a liar? How many times does one have to lie before they're labeled?

0 comments: