»

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Olivia Vs Mama Jones


Does anyone on Love and Hip Hop show get along? Really? Chrissy is fighting everyone. Olivia is fighting Somaya. Everyone is fighting Kimbella. Emily is too weak to fight anyone, so Chrissy fights everyone for her. I guess Chrissy and Olivia are next, although I have no idea why. I want to know why Mama Jones, who has to be knocking on 50's door, is getting into this. She needs to mind her business, have a lozenge, and take her Russy Simmons looking self  the corner.
@1andonlyOlivia I hate u,ur gonna hate me,we’re never gonna be a family,I’ll kick ur ass from here2Japan,I don’t give a freakn damn! #Barney
@1andonlyOlivia #homedepot is hiring or either #Barney “I love you, you love me..” ~ Ciao
@1andonlyOlivia don’t ever, ever put my name in your mouth and you were the “puff puff” pass for #GUnit? ~ Ciao
@1andonlyOlivia if uever wear a tie I would chokeu wthat tie&if uevercall urself imitating me bad,bad,day we’re back at sq.1a slap in yaface Olivia responded: “I wanna respect my elders but 4some odd reason this old bag keeps fuckin w/me & aint nobody thinkin bout u so suck my dick *oliver voice*.” “Man I’m tired of this bullshit I aint do shit 2nobody ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.”
Mama Jones is saying that her Twitter was hacked, I didn't even know she had a Twitter, and I may believe her. I don't see her being clever enough to write something like "'puff puff' pass for G-Unit." She has a whole team that shipped out 10,000 shirts with "psychotic" spelled "physichotic," so I know they're not smart enough to send out these tweets. Either way, these tweets are funny but Olivia knows she set herself up with the "Oliver" thing. 

0 comments: