»

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Khloe Kardashian's Father?


I had a Flava Flav moment. You remember when he used to go "woooooooow" for like thirty seconds? No? Yes? What can I say about this that I haven't already said? All I can say, is that I think we have a match. Khloe does look a lot like this man, who is named Alex Roldan. That doesn't explain the hazel eyes and blonde hair, but still, she looks a lot like this man. Khloe can't win from losing can she?

Here is the item from BlindGossip:
Meet Alex Roldan, Kris Jenner’s hairdresser. This is Khloe Kardashian’s biological father. He worked on a music video that Kris Kardashian did for her 30th birthday called “I Love My Friends”. Alex is now a hairdresser in West Hollywood. While Robert Kardashian was only 5’7″ tall, Alex is a much larger man, standing approximately six feet tall. BTW, Khloe’s middle name is Alexandra.

Kris is taking this another step forward. She wants to introduce Khloe’s real biological father as a plot point on a “very special episode” of one of the Kardashian shows. We’re going to spoil her surprise by introducing him here first. (FYI, Kris did tell Khloe who the man is already, so this is not coming a surprise for anyone in their family. Plus it’s all leaking out this week, despite Kris’ desire to keep it a secret until showtime to make the ratings as high as possible.)


I think I am speechless. If this is Khloe's father, which I kind of believe because he and Khloe do look a lot alike, then Kris tried it by giving her Alexandra as a middle name. I wouldn't be shocked if Kris tried to make this a KUWTK special. I would be disguisted, but not shocked. This is something that should be done in private. Let's define private because the Kardashians obviously don't know what the word means. According to dictionary.com, private means, not publicly expressed. Do you hear that Kris? Not publicly expressed. It would be a shame if Kris really is that money hungry that she would sell something like this. I would be appalled if Khloe allowed her to do it. They really should handle this as a family.

I wonder if this means that Rob Jr should be tested because people say they look alike. Either way, I'd like to see Kris Jenner explain this one. Does the woman have any shame? Don't answer that. If the woman will make this into an hour long special for profit, then my guess is that shame is on the bottom of the list.

The funniest gif ever:


0 comments: