»

Monday, January 16, 2012

Trina and Gabe Separated?



Someone has some 'splaning to do. If Gabe and Trina have been legally separated for a year, why is she still living in his house, with Towanda and her 3 kids, why are they acting like they're married, where are the papers, and why were they together looking like a couple this week? If Trina had to wait until this episode to reveal that her and Gabe are no longer together than WEtv gets a major side eye. I have no idea why I watch reality shows because they are all scripted. This Gabe and Trina story line is boo and I want everyone involved to have several seats. I know that the show is scripted and copy and pasted to look more interesting than it really is but is all that necessary? Gabe and Trina are confusing me and I want them to figure out what they're gonna do.

Why does Tamar look like a ghost in this video? I know she's made herself interesting looking but if Tamar is bleaching, I need her to stop.

P.S: I want Gabe to go back to this look and lose the Spanish Jesus look he has going on. I like him clean cut.

0 comments: