»

Friday, January 27, 2012

BFV S2 E11



  • These people go to therapy a lot. I know Dr. Sherri is enjoying the WEtv and their checks because they're always in therapy. If you go to therapy several times a week and you're still messed up, I don't know what to tell you. 
  • I've been told that I always run away but I feel like if I'm not getting along with you to the point where I can't even give you some quarters or get along enough to plan a four minute performance, maybe we should take some time apart. Take a week or two and then come back when the anger isn't boiling. 
  • Why is Trina crying? I know it's hard to tell her to leave but why is your husband taking care of Towanda and her 3 kids. 
  • I, and everyone who watches this show, tried to give Toni the benefit of the doubt but I have nothing. Toni's issue with Traci is her weight? I can see if it was a health issue but it isn't. Traci isn't fat, she can't be more than a size 10, which is normal. So if Traci lost 20-40 pounds now, would all Toni's issues with Traci disappear with that fat? Traci's stomach is not even that big. I could see if she was obese but she isn't. Toni, exit stage left. 
  • Why does Tamar always have to talk when no one is talking to Tamar? Traci's feelings are hurt, can she have her hurt feelings for a few minutes? So Traci's feelings are hurt and everyone jumps on her? She's allowed to have hurt feelings. 
  • Traci's about to hand out long over due butt whippings. 
  • I agree with Traci. I don't think it hurt that they were signing the contract, I think it hurt that they were willing to make amends for Trina but they couldn't for Traci. I would be hurt too. 
  • Tamar needs to have a seat. She put herself outside the "get fresh crew." I think they banished Traci. There is a difference. Traci has never been in anyone's group. 
  • If the show has changed the dynamics of their relationship, why keep doing the show? I know the money is not worth it. 
  • I agree with Trina. You can tell people who make money, Trina, and people who spend it Tamar. Has Tamar ever made her own money?
  • I think they tried to play Traci on that skipping thing. 
  • I think "why we got to wait" is a complaint. Where is the complaint jar?
  • I wouldn't tell Tamar jack.
  • How do you date your husband? Isn't that backwards? As far as I know, they're still legally married.
  • Why does Tamar feel the need to call Toni by her first and last name? I don't think Toni "flaked" because she didn't want to be sisterly, she flaked because of health issues.
  • I take it back. Toni could have at least asked her sisters to go to the spa with her.
  • Let's be real, Toni doesn't want to be around her sisters like that. 
  • Towanda needs some. She was too graphic in her description of holding the gun. 
  • Backbroke Mountain? Gotta love Tamar. 
  • Traci looks just like Mama Braxton. Mama Braxton is pretty, so I don't know if that's a compliment or insult. 
  • Friendship bracelets? What are we two?
  • "If I move myself back in, can we make love regularly? This negro tried it. He should be begging her to move back in, not giving her conditions. I can't take Andre seriously. He even looks like a joke. 

0 comments: