»

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RHOA S4 E10


  • Every time Phaedra talks I give her the side face. You know the expression you get when someone says something questionable. Everything Phaedra says is questionable. I wonder why she did this show. What was her purpose? After watching this show, I would not hire Phaedra as my lawyer. She seems like she's missing a few parts. 
  • I guess Cynthia and Peter are in dire need of marriage advice because I wouldn't ask Apollo and Phaedra. They seem like they're living on borrowed time as well. How did Phaedra meet Apollo? Didn't she say she knew him for years, like school or something. Mmm,hmmm. I want to know this. Also, if Apollo is 32 and Phaedra is 5 1/2 years older than him, didn't she just give up her age? Phaedra is insecure about it.
  • Who takes a baby to a shooting range?
  • Kim and Kroy are boring and their psychic reading put me to sleep. I guess I should say something about what the psychic lady said, considering she predicted KJ but whatever. Kudos to Kim for finding love but I feel like her and Kroy are also living on borrowed time. I like that he's stepped up but what 25 year old wants an instant family? One day Kroy is a bachelor and the next day he has three kids and a very expensive wife. He looks like he's in shock.
  • Kim is not doing any work that she does not have to do. That means Kim is not shooting anyone. If Sweetie was still around, I'm sure Kim would have her do the shooting.
  • I wonder if Kim is trying to run away from her past. I know she has a "new life" but Kim is brand new. She thinks she's too good for the other girls and she seems to forget that she was a mistress for many years. I don't want Kim to stay in that place but I want her to be a bit more humble.
  • I hate name droppers. Do I need to get Phaedra a map because Ghana and South Africa are in two different sections of the continent? I doubt she'll make it to see whoever that guy was. And I need her to stop saying she's planning the trip because she isn't. Bravo planned it because this show is so dry and it needs some excitement. This season is boring.
  • I think Jon, or whatever his name is, has been sipping on chocolate milk. I don't care what NeNe says, no man is that enamored that he is buying multiple pairs of $1000 shoes for a woman he is not sleeping with. NeNe is lying when she says she isn't sleeping with Jon. She is sleeping with Jon and I can't be mad at NeNe because her breaking off cookie seems to be paying off.  
  • If you thought NeNe wasn't going to South Africa, you're a fool. I knew NeNe was going the first time she declined. It's a free trip to Africa and her declining means less camera time. South Africa is a big enough country that if they didn't want to see each other they don't have to. 
  • I've always wondered who watches the kids while these women trout around the world like they're single. Phaedra is leaving her son for 10 days. That's a lot. Sheree has minor kids, NeNe has a son, I wouldn't leave Noelle with Peter if I was Cynthia but I'm not, and Kandi has Riley. That worries me. 
  • I need Miss Joyce to have all the seats. These are grown women and if they don't want to acknowledge each others presence, so what? Is she apart of this cast? What does Kim, NeNe, and Sheree not getting along have to do with her? Everyone was over her but they said hi out of respect for her but this really had nothing to do with her. My thing is be cordial or be quiet and it seems that everyone was doing both. There was no fighting and they didn't need her meddling. She was irritating me at this dinner. I wanted her to go away.
  • I think this dinner was filmed after she saw the Ri-dick-ulous segement. I loved how she had to explain to the world that she didn't hang out with her daughter all the time. I was like whatever. Was I the only one wondering about the indie movie camera? This dinner was poorly shot and I wanted it to be over it.
  • I want this show to have all the seats. This show is played out and no one is interesting to me. Sheree is annoying and immature and she needs to focus on paying her bills before buying expensive cars that get repossessed. I don't think Sheree has bought anything that wasn't repossessed. Correct me if I'm wrong. I want Cynthia to get a back bone, divorce Peter, and move her and Noelle back to New York. Phaedra is Phaedra, a lot of people say they like her but I can take her or leave her. NeNe is NeNe. I respect everyone's hustle and I respect NeNe's hustle. Kim puts me to sleep. She has no real story line and her and Kroy are boring. Maybe she and Kroy are saving the juicy stuff for their show but if this is a lead in to it, they need to do better. They are boring and I won't be watching the show. Kim needs to stop acting like she's too good for the other women because we all know.

0 comments: