»

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whitney Broke?


I wouldn't say this would surprise me if it was true. Drug additions are very expensive and can deplete a bank account very quickly. Imagine if you had a $1000 a day habit but were making $10,000 a day, then you wouldn't feel it. Now factor in the fact that your career has slowed down and now you're making $10,000 a month, that can quickly deplete a bank account. According to Radaronline, Whitney's once estimated $80 million dollar is all but gone and Whitney is depending on the kindness of strangers. Her label is fronting her cash for an album that has no clear release date and her industry friends are keeping her employed with a roof over her head.

I wondered why Whitney would take the role in Sparkle. I know it has a lot of big names in it but it sounds like a flop waiting to happen. It also seems like something that she would have shunned at her peak. Do I have to say it? Crack is a helluva drug.

0 comments: