»

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rihanna Headed to Rehab?



There is a rumor going around stating that Rihanna will be headed to rehab. My response to that is whatever. I don't believe Rihanna needs rehab, I believe she needs rest. Everyone can see that Rihanna is exhausted and needs time off. Beyonce even suggested that Rihanna take a year off. I say she should start with six months and see how she feels. Rihanna has been working non-stop for the last 5 years and she needs time off. She releases albums back to back and they often overlap. Rihanna was releasing singles for Talk That Talk while touring in support of Loud. I know that record labels, especially in today's fickle culture, need to keep momentum going but if they don't let her rest, I'm sure that something bad will happen. I wonder if Rihanna took time to fully recover from the Chris Brown incident. I know people treat it like it didn't happen, looking at you Chris, but if Rihanna didn't take time to truly deal with that happened to her, that could add to the tragedy that may happen if Rihanna doesn't slow down.

Rihanna's drinking and smoking, although I wish she would do it in private, is typical of any 23 year old, she just happens to be one of the biggest stars in the world.

0 comments: