»

Friday, January 13, 2012

Karrueche vs. Rihanna?

Karrueche does not want it with Rihanna. I don't know if she can fight or not, but I know that Rihanna is not the one. Rihanna is not scared of anyone, especially her. This video of Karrueche, I can't with that name, and a friend supposedly making fun of Rihanna surfaced on the net yesterday. I haven't watched it and probably won't, but it's creating a lot of buzz around the blogosphere.



According to Karrueche, there is no beef and the video is two years old. Okay. I have two problems with her explanation. 1, why is this video just surfacing after two years? With all the dirt being dug up on Karrueche, I know that someone would have found it sooner or at least stated it. 2, if an ex was sub-tweeting ans supposedly had secret plans to meet up with my boyfriend, I would have beef with her. I think most women would have beef. I still think Rihanna is Chris' first choice and I think if it wasn't for public opinion and possible fall out, Rihanna and Chris would still be together.

The only advice I would give to Karrueche is to stash the money instead of blowing it shopping and flossing. Do people still say flossing? Anyway, she needs to take a class from Kim of RHOA and make that money stack. Yes, it's good to spend it now but one day, Chris will leave her and she needs something to fall back on. Kim bought a house, car, furniture, and lives a pretty nice lifestyle on Big Poppa's dime. All this without having worked in ten years. All gold diggers need to take a notes on that.

0 comments: