»

Friday, January 6, 2012

BFV S2 E8


  • Tamar embarrasses herself on a daily basis. She is a walking cartoon and if I hear her refer to herself in the third person one more time, I'm gonna reach through the screen and slap her. Does Tamar have any friends? Seriously, who would want to hang out with Tamar? I know that Tamar would not be my first choice. I've heard people say that Tamar is actually fun to hang out with but why is she always on 20, she needs to tone it down. I like the person who was in that Toni Braxton documentary. Bring that Tamar back. 
  • Trina with that wig looks like Trina, the rapper. Why did Trina have to fall into the trap of the honey blonde hair? I love her with that black hair? Trina, please burn this wig and never speak of it again.
  • They're treating Traci like a person with an opinion that matters. I'm shocked, usually they brush her off like she doesn't count.
  • When did Tamar become someone who doesn't need to rehearse? Tamar needs all the rehearsal she can get. I love how the choreographer tried to check her, but he needs to brush up on his reading skills before he goes toe to toe with Tamar. The reason why Tamar is a reality star and not a singing star is because she spends more time running her mouth and less time doing things that would actually help her become a respected singer, like writing songs, listening, rehearsing, singing, etc. 
  • When Tamar started figure eighting her neck, I wanted to reach through the screen and give her an Exorcist moment. Tamar speaks too much on things she knows nothing about and Towanda shouldn't have explained to her. You can always make money but you can't get the first day of school back. Tamar is what happens when your brat goes unchecked. They should have checked Tamar 33 years ago but they let her slide and now they're trying to check her because they don't wanna be embarrassed on TV, but it's too late. Tamar is Tamar and I doubt she'll change unless something major happens. 
  • It just clicked how unforgiving the entertainment industry is. I've heard stories about it but seeing a family friend say that Towanda should walk her son to school and then hop a plane to rehearsal is like wow. 
  • Why does Tamar feel like she can run her mouth,loudly, about any and everything but when someone says something to her, she's the victim? Tamar will be 35 this year, she needs to stop acting like she's 15. If Tamar wasn't running her mouth all the time, she wouldn't be "attacked." You can't start a fire and try to sue the homeowners when you get burned, it doesn't work like that. If she's gonna put her nose into things it shouldn't be in, then she needs to accept the consequences. 
  • That right there is why Tamar will never tone it down. She popped off on Towanda for wanting to be there for her kids and she gets everyone running to her defense. I don't get why Towanda is apologizing to Tamar, if anything they should call a draw because neither one of them were right. 
  • Whoever paid for that limo needs to give that money to Towanda so she can get her and her kids a place to live.  Notice I said nothing about Andre, I don't care where he lives. 
  • Is Mama Braxton marrying Doc? There is a rumor floating around the blogosphere that Mama Evelyn is getting married next month but there is no word on who the groom is. Either way, good for her. Doc seems like a nice man and Mama Braxton seems happy. Side note: Mama Braxton is really pretty. I like her relaxed look. I want her to retire that monochromatic look and get some darker hair, but one step at a time. 
  • When Traci is overly made up, she looks like a bad drag queen. The dramatic make up is not for everyone. 
  • Can we just acknowledge that the chance of a Braxton family album happening is like zero to none? No one wants it done except Mama Braxton and Traci and even Traci is acknowledging that it probably won't happen.
  • Someone get Tamar a dictionary because ill-prepared is a word. 
  • Really Trina? I love how they try to paint Gabe as insecure and paranoid when Trina is boldly admitting that her and a guy in the band, who is probably Christian,  had an "oral transaction." I understand not being shamed of your dirt but did Trina really have to yell "I sicked his duck and I liked it" loudly in the restaurant with her mother sitting across from her? Wow at Trina. I actually have to agree with Tamar. I'm not saying Trina is a hoe but she is exhibiting hoeish tendencies. No wonder Gabe was nervous about Trina spending so much time with the band.

0 comments: