»

Monday, January 9, 2012

RHOA S4: E9



  • Aidan is so cute.
  • What is Phaedra's obsession with fancy funerals? I want my loved ones to have a nice funeral but who in their right mind is paying tens of thousands of dollars for an over the top funeral? Who wants a parade at the funeral? Give me a nice coffin, ivory with a fuchsia interior, just thought of it so I'm not morbid, some matching flowers, have a nice church, say some nice words, bury me with a nice grave marker, have the repass and move on. Don't put yourselves in debt over a funeral. It's a funeral; as long as you didn't dig a hole and dump your loved one in it, I think you're fine.
  • How is this Phaedra's passion when she helped plan one funeral? I can see if she did multiple funerals but for her to do one funeral and be so gung ho about the funeral business, girl bye. I think it's passion for money. Phaedra say that funeral bill and realized that she could make a killing, no pun intended, off of funerals. It's like law, people are always getting in trouble and people are always dying, so therefore there will always be a demand. 
  • How could Peter pull what he pulled and think it's okay? It was Cynthia's big day and he embarrassed her. He couldn't even say bye. Cynthia, girl, don't fall for the Jedi mind trick of "I don't like to say goodbye." If Cynthia left Peter's bar opening without saying bye, I'm sure it would have been an entirely different conversation. Cynthia is better than me because the only dancing we would have been doing is the kind that involves guns. 
  • Why did Cynthia marry Peter? How long did she know Peter before she married him? There seems to be nothing endearing about him. Maybe if he was rich or cute, I would get it, but Peter is rude and demeaning to Cynthia. He wouldn't even give her the engagement ring until he thought she was ready. Cynthia is 45 not 15, she's a grown woman, with a child, and I'm sure if Peter treated her like an adult, she would act like an adult. 
  • Did Peter take Cynthia dancing, I forgot which kind, to show her that only he can lead? Wow, Peter tried that. Peter is not worthy of leading a blind cat to a meal. 
  • I agree with Ariana. I don't want overpriced Versace china, I want the money. I doubt Kim has a lot of it but I like how Kim stashed some of Big Poppa's money away. Gold diggers of the world take note. If you're gonna sleep with a man for money, make sure you get more than a wet bottom and rent money. Kim got a house, a car she paid for in cash, new boobs, a new wig every day, and enough furniture to furnish her new house with a new beau. I can't knock Kim's hustle. Say what you want about her, but Kim plays the game well. 
  • Why is Kim shocked that Brielle is just like her? Kim doesn't change diapers, so why should Brielle? Kim's thing is "why should I work, when you're gonna work overtime on two jobs and I can reap the benefits?" and Brielle is taking up the same attitude. Kim needs to look in the mirror before trying to correct anyone. 
  • I know Kim thinks she's too good for Real Housewives of Atlanta but if her show will be anything like her scenes, then she needs to keep her foot in this door because her show will not last a whole season. Kim and Kroy bore me and there's a reason why her scenes only last 5 minutes. 
  • I think Kandi is used to just handing songs to people and them singing them as is, she's not used to collaborating with the artists. Kandi writes male bashing songs and JoDee wanted something more. I think it really hurt her feelings but she wanted that country check. I see you Kandi.
  • Why is NeNe so bronzed? 
  • So we're calling it a "Hello Kitty" now? Why does the word vagina make people so uncomfortable? It's okay to say vagina. We don't have to give our female area cute names. 
  • Does the state of Georgia have an online court record website because I need to see what Marlo did to the girl? People get in fights at clubs all the time and they never serve six months. Marlo must have messed that girl up pretty bad for her to do time in county. 
  • Was that shade Sheree? Someone sounds a bit salty. If you missed it, Sheree said, "I didn't have any luck with a professional athlete but I hope she will." Or something like that; I'm not rewinding. 
  • Why did Sheree think that Kim would be dedicated to anything requiring work? Kim will be the type to get lipo and go through the pain, a la Renee from Mob Wives, before she ever hits the gym. I don't know why I have to keep saying it but Kim will not be doing any work that someone can do for her. In this case, the plastic surgeon will be doing the work. 
  • Now that Kroy is around Kim wants to pretend like she's actually mothering. Brielle tweeted that she was having a movie night because I'm sure that she did it before and Kim popped the popcorn and joined her, but now that Kroy is around, Kim is trying to tighten the reigns on her kids. Too late. She should have done this 12 years ago. 
  • Is Willie gonna be a partner in this or is he doing this to up his profile? I can't see anyone giving the person, aiming to be their competition, the tools needed to be successful in the business that puts food on their table. Maybe that's just me. I wouldn't steer the person wrong but I wouldn't give them everything, so they could run me out of business. 
  • Why does Willie, and I hope that is his name, if it isn't we're gonna pretend it is, need subtitles? I know he speaks a bit soft and low, and has a country drawl to his speech but I can understand him clearly and I'm sure millions of people can understand him too. 
  • Peter and Cynthia should have saved their money because this marriage was headed for divorce from day 1. If you're in couples therapy and you haven't been married a year yet, then it may be time to bow out gracefully. The thing about marriage is that, you are two different people, raised in two different homes, with two different ways, there are gonna be things that you don't like about each other; that's a given. Everyone has "things" about them but if you don't like those "things" and they are more apparent than the things you do like about them, then maybe they're not the one. There are no perfect people. 
  • No offense to any socialites but aren't a lot of socialites criminals? Khloe Kardashian, Nicole Ritchie, Casey Johnson, Paris Hilton, etc. Just because you're a socialite, doesn't mean you can't be a criminal. 
  • A lot of people have been saying that Marlo sounds like a man pretending to be a woman and I just heard it. Marlo does sound like a person in transition. I'm wondering if Marlo used to be a man. 
  • Wow NeNe. I need NeNe to at least be abreast on basic things, if she's gonna go to these type of events. I believe that there are four basic things that all people should know: who the Pope is, something about the Dalai Lami,and something about current events. If you don't know, just say "oh really?","oh wow?"  or "I can't believe that." Something neutral and fitting to the situation so that you don't look out of date. Once you do that, listen and get a feel for what's going on and then interject. 
  • Why does Cynthia downplay herself so much? Yes, Peter may be older, and smarter (?), but Cynthia has accomplished many things on her own. She's not just a dumb model, she has been modeling for 20 years, so she has done something right. Peter, nor NeNe, respects Cynthia and Cynthia needs to file for divorce, take her daughter, and go back to New York. This is not healthy for anyone.
  • Wow at Peter. Is he that jealous and angry on the inside that he can't stand to be there for Cynthia? He wouldn't mail her envelopes, which he could have done, or had someone do, in two minutes, he didn't stay for her opening or even say bye, he shrugs off her concerns, and he couldn't even say anything nice about her. Nothing at all. He could have said "I like your hair," that counts for something but nope, he couldn't even do that. 
  • Can Kim shoot that ugly wig off? Please. 
  • I guess this is in the contract. They need to have scene with all the women, I guess for publicity purposes because we know that Kim and NeNe think they're too good for the rest of the cast. 

0 comments: