»

Monday, January 23, 2012

Roseanne Goes In On Beyonce Stans

Last night, Roseanne Barr did the ultimate no-no, she dissed Beyonce. Of course that didn't go over too well with Beyonce's every loyal stans. Here is the tweet that started the mini war:
I lost ALL respect for Obama when he dissed Etta James in favor of Beyonce
No respect for women at all, I thought-Etta was a hero 2 women. I loved Etta James -and yes that did it for me – He hurt her when she was ill
I have not listened to anything Beyonce or Jay-z has said or recorded since they did that to Etta. Their arrogance was disgusting.
Then like the Bey-hive they are, the stans came swarming but they swarmed the wrong one. Roseanne had some funny insults for the stans.


Although watching Roseanne drag Beyonce's stans on Twitter was funny, I must say that she is wrong in this case. Beyonce singing at the inauguration was over three years ago and Obama had the person he wanted singing for him there. It's also not Beyonce's fault that the media is making Etta James' death about her. Beyonce released a statement giving respect to Ms. James but she was cursed if she did, cursed if she didn't. I also understand that Etta James may have been Roseanne's friend but what President Obama did at his election three years ago, has nothing to do with her. I don't think that the stans realize sarcasm when they see it. I think that apology was sarcastic.


0 comments: