»

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gabriel Union and Dwyane Wade Cover Essence


I love yellow and that yellow dress is giving me life. Yellow is the color of 2012. No matter what shade you choose, it still makes a statement and not everyone can pull of yellow so well. I love yellow on Gabby and she should wear it more often.

I guess I'm supposed to say something about Gabby and Dwade. Ummm... I think that's the common sentiment among everyone. We're used to them as a couple but we know that Gabby and Dwyane were getting it in before his divorce and separation. They seem happy as a couple and that's all that matters. It makes me nervous when public couples put their love on display. I'm trying to think but I can't recall one couple that did a cover of a magazine who are still together. It seems like once a celebrity couple opens their relationship up to the public, things start to go downhill. That's why many people try to keep the details on the low.

Can we discuss this hair and make up situation Gabby has going on? She is styled flawlessly but from the neck up is a different story. The lace front is bad, her eyebrows are too much, she looks lightened, and the make up is ehh, not bad but could be better. Also, why is Dwyane's beard so photoshopped. His style is always ehhh. He looks okay but never flawless. He should have worn a bright pocket silk to counter the yellow because Gabby over takes the shot but the white isn't bad. The issue hits stands on January 12, which I will be reading in the checkout line at the grocery store. Yes, I do that.

0 comments: