»

Monday, January 16, 2012

Look of the Day: Gabrielle Union



Gabby looks immaculate. I love her in jewel toned colors and she needs to keep wearing them. D-Wade looks like he's trying to be different at the prom. Maybe I could do his outfit if he lost those coat tails and did something about those shoes. Gabby is outshining him in every way possible.

Um, Kelly. This is one of those instances where everyone is at different events. Everyone else, except for T.I., looks semi-formal but Kelly looks like she made a pit stop on the way to go bowling or have dinner with the girls. The bow shirt and the bra are inappropriate. Besides the questionable outfit, Kelly actually looks really pretty.



Her makeup is on point and I guess she heard the criticism about her bad straight weaves because she is rocking a nice curly weave. I like her hair and make up and she should keep it up. Now that outfit...

0 comments: