»

Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Thoughts Of The Day



  1. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. There aren't many things going on that I care about. I don't care about Rihanna's ashy "Thug Life" tattoos, Mary J. Blige's tantrum, and something else happened that I don't care enough to remember. The news has been who cares? Or maybe I haven't been feeling that great to care.
  2. I think I need a man. Yes, I'm a woman. I'm bored and lonely and I've been cooking every night because I'm so bored and lonely. I like to cook but yeah, I need a man. I never thought I'd actually say that because I've been single for a while and fairly happy. But bored and lonely isn't cutting it. I think I may be getting stronger. Put that one together.
  3. Where did the republicans find these nominees? It's like the try-outs for the alternate cheerleading squad. It looks like they picked the best from the worst. Is it too late to find new nominees?
  4. Newt Gingrich isn't cut out for this. He's like Herman Cain. How could anyone possibly question his personal life? The man is a hypocrite with all capital letters and is not fit to be anyone's president. You have 3 wives, 3 religions, probably a couple mistresses now, and you don't expect people to ask about that although you were the headhunter in the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky thing. Yeah, exit stage left.
  5. Who are Mitt Romney's advisers and why do they let him speak? Really? The man and the dog story. I'm not partial to dogs but this even made me scoff in disgust. How can Mitt Romney tell the story of his dog on the roof for 12 hours and justify it by saying he liked it? I hate having air blow in my face, which is why I use the sunroof or back windows, so I can't imagine having air blow in my face for 12 hours at 70 mph. Then the dog had diarrhea and he hosed him off and put him back on the roof. If that's not a sign...
  6. R.I.P Joe Paterno. I wish I had more to say about it but I don't.
  7. That governor with her hand in the President's face. It pissed me off, but what could I say about it that hasn't been said. We know they're racist, even President Jimmy Carter said they were, if that name doesn't ring a bell, get off this blog and go Google. I know the president is trying to get a second term, but the things he puts up with is a shame. Can they even respect the man as the president of the free world? That's why I say people don't grow up, they just get older. We're seeing people who didn't grow up, they just got older. They're very accomplished kids. 
  8. Why do celebrities believe they are entitled to awards and accolades? First we had Keyshia Cole and Trina crying over BET award nominations and now Mary J. Blige feels the academy was being "mean." Really? When did releasing a song for a soundtrack mean that you're entitled to an Oscar nomination? I don't even remember the name of the song. No one owes you anything despite how hard you worked or what you think you're owed. Mary J. Blige, have a seat.
  9. Can the Ravens keep any coaches? Every time we get a good defensive coordinator, he goes to coach for someone else. I guess it's good for them and I guess it's a compliment for the Ravens because they pick great staff but really? Congrats to Chuck Pagano, who just got hired for the Indianapolis Colts. 
  10. Cam Cameron is staying as offensive coordinator. Err, congrats to him. 
  11. I need to do a post on internet gangstas but these crumbs will do. I watch a lot of Youtube videos, because it's free and I don't have cable but those comments are a trip. People will insult charcter, mothers, kids, unborn kids, and call people they've never met the most inhumane names because of a comment. People sip that e-courage and feel the need to go hard. I shake my head and tell them to calm down. It's Youtube and you're e-fighting because you didn't like someone's comments? Is that all you have to do? Let's not go into the comments on blogs.
  12. On the other hand, we have people who use Youtube and blogs for validation. Everyone tries to get a top comment and it's annoying. People need lives outside of the computer. Some people shouldn't be allowed on the computer. 
  13. Does Myspace still exist? If so, how are they making money?

0 comments: