»

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chris Brown and Rihanna Still Getting It In


Anyone with eyes and a few working brain cells can see that Rihanna and Chris Brown were waiting until his probation ended to reunite. Well, "sources" are saying that Rihanna and Chris are doing more than sub tweeting and they are actually getting it in.
"She comes to see him anytime she's in L.A. They can't get enough of each other. I don't see it ending well. Rihanna loves to live dangerously, and talking to and hooking up with Chris is all part of that."
I just went through Rihanna's tweets, pressed I know, and it seems like she is tweeting about him. She's tweeting things like "I will always love you," "no more chances," "I feel like holding you." I need Rihanna to stop. I actually believe that Rihanna and Chris are getting it in and the only reason they're not together is because it would look bad for Rihanna.

Chris' people have said that the story isn't true but I'm giving him the side eye. Karrueche, I need you to start stashing money because in 2 years, Chris will kick you to the curb and go back to Rihanna. Someone needs to come and get Rihanna because it looks like she's headed on a downward spiral. I feel bad for her because it doesn't seem like there is anyone in her corner who isn't making money off of her. Rihanna needs an intervention and a break. If Rihanna wants to do this then she needs to learn to bob and weave, take some boxing classes, or get a gun.

0 comments: