»

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beyonce Never Thought She'd Be A Mother


Yes, we're still talking about Blue Ivy. This quote was dropped by Michelle, who says Beyonce never thought she's be a mother.
Via People Magazine
According to Williams, BeyoncĂ© has what it takes to be a great mother to baby Blue. "She has such compassion for people and humanity, period," she said. Still, Williams admits that the ladies of Destiny's Child never thought their frontwoman would be the first to become a mom."We were very shocked. We were laughing with each other the other day and she was like, 'Can y'all believe it? I was the anti – like no children for me,' and she's the first one [of us to have a baby]," Williams said. "So it was so amazing to see her."
I have a problem with this quote. The sentence "I was the anti-like no children" what does that mean Michelle. Were you about to say Beyonce was anti-kids but then you cleaned it up?   This is why Beyonce should have her friends sign confidentiality agreements. Beyonce doesn't need people because her friends do all the talking for her. I want to see what Beyonce says about Blue Ivy and motherhood. I'm sure I can predict it because Beyonce comes up with questions and answers and pretty much says the same thing in all her interviews. I can write a Beyonce interview from scratch and I know it'll be exactly what she'll say.

I think Beyonce intended to be a career woman, which she is, but she decided to have a child. I hope Beyonce presents Blue Ivy at the Grammy Awards. That would be a cute moment.

0 comments: