»

Monday, January 23, 2012

RHOA S4 E11



  • Marlo really does sound like a man. I tried to avoid coming to the conclusion but she has a really deep voice and sounds like a man in transition. 
  • I need someone to tell me who Marlo is and why is everyone "respecting" her so much? It seems like NeNe is kissing her butt and I need to know why. All I know about Marlo is that she lives off of rich men, well I might add, and a she has a collage of mug shots. 
  • Why is NeNe so up Marlo's butt? Can she breathe?
  • I feel like I'm watching a bad high school movie. Tall against the small, didn't we stop doing that in high school? These women are in their mid 30's to mid 40's, time to grow up.
  • Hey Sweetie. I was wondering what happened to her. They said Kim freed fired her, but she's here for now.
  • Did Kroy really think that Kim will get up early to do work? Why do I have to keep saying that Kim will not be doing any work that she does not have to do? Kim will lipo, wrap, fast, and whatever other crazy methods there are to lose weight. Don't expect Kim to be running on anyone's treadmill
  • Did Kroy really allow Kim to spend $150 on some mummy wrap?
  • Kandi is putting me to sleep. I don't care about her weight loss journey. 
  • Do I have to agree with Peter? I do kind of believe that if they were going to Europe, or a place with a lot of, um, non-colored people, Kim would be there. 
  • Peter and Cynthia annoy me. I want her to drop him and move on. Why does Peter always have to lecture Cynthia likes she's 10? Cynthia is here now, why not do something with her while she's here? I think Peter likes to complain and this gives him a reason to complain.  
  • Apollo coming in from work makes me give this show a side eye. It felt like there was a director going, "action" and Apollo entered. He didn't have a briefcase or anything to signal that he just came in from working. 
  • That statement didn't sound right. "The only person with a rap sheet I hang out with  is my husband." I thought Apollo was arrested for "Martha Stewart-esque" crimes. I didn't know he had a rap sheet. Phaedra should reevaluate that statement. 
  • Doesn't Apollo see Aidan more than Phaedra? I remember a few episodes back when Phaedra and Apollo were feeding Aidan and he starting crying and Phaedra panicked because she didn't know what he wanted but Apollo knew immediately. That piqued my interest. 
  • NeNe has an assistant? Why do people who do nothing all day have assistants? What is NeNe's job title? NeNe and Kim don't need assistants.
  • NeNe is not rich. I'll admit that she hustles but the appearance fee for Celebrity Apprentice is only $25,000, and I'm sure she spent most of that on her son's car. NeNe is making moves and doing big things but she knows that saying she is "very rich" is pushing it. That's why she tried to change it to "very rich in spirit." Whatever. 
  • I hate these race based statements because white women have just as hard of a time getting along as black women. Have you watched Mob Wives, the other housewives, and other reality shows? It's not just black women. 
  • Kim and Kroy, eye roll. Don't care. He's going to work, not to death row. If he didn't go to work, I know Kim would be complaining about Kroy not working. They know that the lockout would end eventually. Next. Kim and Kroy bore me and they're such an odd couple. I feel like they're trying hard to convince people that they're in love. 
  • Maybe it's Kim's fault that nothing works out as planned. 
  • Why does Kim's dad sound like Dr. Phil? 
  • When Kim's dad said "are you gonna get naked?" I bust out laughing. He's another reality show parent that needs something aside from their child. 
  • I guess NeNe found her way out of Marlo's butt because next week they're arguing. 

0 comments: