»

Friday, January 13, 2012

Drake, Have All The Seats



Why is Drake rolling up on the tattoo artist that did this atrocity?

Here's the tattoo artist's recount of what happened (via his twitter)
Guess you could call it sorted out. When Drake was in LA last, he parked out front of the shop ansent in this huge security dude. Calling Drake “soft” was like calling Justin Bieber a p**sy. I kinda feel bad for the dude now. Drake said he would beat my ass, not me. Now I’m just embarrassed for him. He made himself look like a weenie. I just think it’s funny that he made the threats and when I actually responded, he sent in the troops.
Naw they just told me that “this was my first warning”.
The tattoo artist did his job and if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else. It was the girl's choice to have it tattooed in big letters on her forehead. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at her and if you want to be helpful, then give her money to get it removed. Drake, you're not hard so stop pretending you are. We all knew you didn't grow up in the hood and that you can't fight. I doubt Lil' Wayne, who did grow up in the hood, can fight himself. We also know you weren't going to do anything, which is why you sent your security to give a "warning."
If I was the tattoo artist, I wouldn't be scared of you. He actually benefits from this controversy because it ups his profile and I know he'll get a lot more clients. I definitely wouldn't let you take money out of my pocket. You need to fall back because you have a lot to lose.

Drake, I want you to have all the seats before you get yourself in some trouble you can't get out of. You're not hard and you don't know who the tattoo artist knows.

0 comments: