»

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kim Kardashian Vs. Amber Rose


I love tea. I drink tea on a daily basis. I'm not talking about literal tea, although I am partaking in a glass of green tea jasmine tea as I type, I'm speaking about celebrity tea. For those who don't know, tea is that gossip on celebrities that is less than flattering. It's the gossip they try to hide because it could ruin their carefully crafted public image, yeah that tea. I just got wind of some great tea and I want to share.

We all know Kim Kardashian is a hoe pretending to be a housewife, which is why she can't keep a man and we all pretty much guessed that Kim broke Kanye off, which is why he appeared on her reality show and was in that video that was never released, but Amber Rose is now pouring the tea on that. Here is what she told Star Magazine:


Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Amber exclusively told Star. “She’s a homewrecker!”
 “They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, said. “
They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.” “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person,’” but apparently Kim didn’t care enough to respond when Amber emailed her for an explanation. “I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.” Amber slammed Kim for her cheating ways.
“It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.”
 “I want to thank her,” she said about Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”


As much as I am enjoying this tea, I have several questions for Amber:

  1. what exactly does Kim owe you? I understand you're all "pro-woman" now but Amber girl, really? Kim has made it clear that Kim doesn't have an alliance to anyone but Kim. She is all about herself and her public image. Kim doesn't care about you or anyone else. The only reason she cares about her mom is because she makes her money. I think she barely likes her family, to be honest. 
  2. Amber, didn't you start screwing Reggie? Where is the "pro-woman" in that? If you want to spill tea don't forget to add the fact that you started screwing her ex-boyfriend. 
  3. How did Kim get your contact info? What exactly did Kim need to speak to you for? Why exactly was she sending you pictures? Again, if you're gonna spill tea, spill all the tea. I need to know why you and Kim were communicating. Were you friends once upon a time? I really want tea on that one.  
  4. I'm sure Kim was one of many. Kanye doesn't seem like the faithful type and let's be real, you wanted fame and you got what you wanted. Your name is sustaining separate from Kanye's and you should be grateful. Exit stage left gracefully. 
  5. I think the reason you like Wiz so much is because you're allowed to be yourself and speak freely. I think because Kanye was the bigger star and you were the "girlfriend," you had to play your role and look cute. Now that you're no longer with him, you feel free. I don't doubt that you love Wiz but girl, there is more to that.
  6. Sorry to break it to you, but you and Kanye weren't built to last forever. Kim had nothing to do with it. I think Kim used Kanye for the cameos and to legitimize her music "career" and Kanye wanted the fantasy of Kim Kardashian. I'm sure Kim used Kanye for all she could and discarded him to the side, which I'm sure he didn't mind. They both knew what it was. 
I would love to hear Kim's response. I think it'll fall into three categories, silence hoping mainstream media won't pick up this tea or denial, she'll say something like "I don't know who Amber Rose is," "She's jealous," or a cease and desist order in the grounds of defamation. Kim's image is very near and dear to her and I'm sure she isn't going to let Amber Rose ruin it for her. Then again, I'm sure she just said "who?" shade

0 comments: