»

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Have a Problem With This Pic



I think it's cute that Nahla and Oliver Martinez get along and I'm not knocking the kiss, my problem is with Halle. This custody battle that she has going on with Gabriel Aubry has caused me to lose respect for her. I believe that Halle wants Gabriel to go away but he won't. Do I think he's completely innocent? No. But I think she wanted his sperm and for him to leave her and Nahla alone. His name is not on the birth certificate but that's his fault for letting that go down.

I don't think it's fair that Gabriel can't even sit next to Kim Kardashian but Nahla can be so lovey-dovey with her mommy's boyfriend. Not her fiancee, or husband, just her boyfriend. Let this have been Gabriel's girlfriend and Nahla engaged in a kiss, know they would be in court tomorrow. Halle is a hypocrite and she's trying to show Gabriel that he can be replaced. Gabriel can't be alone with his own daughter but this man can be? How does that make sense? I also believe that Halle is staging these photo-ops. I think she's trying to show Gabriel that her and Nahla don't need him.

I hate custody battles like this. If Gabriel is a good guy with good intentions for his daughter, then let him see his child with the same restrictions that you have. If Halle doesn't think that Gabriel is father material, then she shouldn't have laid down with him. If Gabriel does have the anger issues that Halle says he is, I would bet it's from her pushing him so much. Even the mellowest of people have a breaking point. I also don't think that Halle should keep Nahla from her father. If she's concerned, why not have supervised visits until the court rules? Too much is going on her and the only concern should be Nahla, not adult concerns masked as a child's.

0 comments: