»

Friday, January 13, 2012

BFV S2: E9


  • Why is Traci "The Wannabe?" I know she is always crying behind her sisters talking about how she wants to sing with them, but that title is  rude and if I was Traci, I'd have a discussion with the producers about it. 
  • I like how Traci is getting a backbone. She is not letting her sisters, especially Tamar, push her around and she is actually doing something besides waiting for the album that isn't going to happen. Good for her because I wouldn't put my life on hold for that album.
  • It's so bad that I put "I blanked his blanked and I liked it" to the tune of Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl." That probably deducts 20 years off my age. 
  • I'm tired of hearing about this story about the contract that Traci was left out of. I feel like they recite this story every episode and I can probably retell it better than they can. Please let it go? We know what happened; we get it. Traci seems like she has started to let it go and is actually moving on with her life. If I was Traci, I wouldn't feel too bad because it's not like they popped and the chances of them popping are slim. 
  • Traci's salon is different from Towanda's acting. Traci actually has to be present in her salon for a set amount of hours for a set amount of days. Towanda can pick up auditions as she pleases. Not to mention, Traci has a family in Maryland that she needs to take care of. I like how Traci is actually keeping her feet on the ground. 
  • Hoperation? Okay. I've been known to make up my own words, but um yeah. Sometimes I forget that I'm watching women in their mid 30's to late 40's. 
  • Is Miss Evelyn going to be another Miss Joyce, Kandi's mom from the RHOA? I know they are her daughters, and she wants to be involved with the singing, but she needs to create a clean line between mother and daughter (s). She doesn't need to sing with her daughters. She doesn't even need to be on this show. Maybe that's why Trina felt so open blurting out that personal detail in front of her mother. 
  • Yup, I knew it was Christian that Trina had the "oral transaction with." They try to paint Gabe as crazy and paranoid but he had a reason to be. She was too friendly with Christian for them to be "just friends." How could she disrespect Gabe like that by bringing that man into the house he pays for at the party he threw in her honor? I know Gabe cheating for over 62.5% of their marriage, yes I calculated because I am tired of writing 5 out of 8, but Trina, girl, you know you wrong. 
  • I don't get reality shows. How can you reveal something so private, something so intimate on national TV? That is something I would have had to do in private. I need Gabe to put Trina out ASAP. 
  • This is the only episode in which I like Tamar's over-the-topness.  
  • Tamar's, and Towanda's, advice is not only stupid, it's useless. Trina just confessed to slobbing the knob on national TV, how can she not tell Gabe? I know Gabe, or someone close to him, watches this show. I don't know if she thought that WEtv wouldn't use the juciest story line ever, but Tamar, and Trina, are sadly mistaken. Not only does Gabe know about Trina's "oral transaction," so does the whole world. 
  • Don't pull Jesus into your hoeness. You didn't pull Jesus in when you were doing the deed, so there is no need to pull him in now. That's all you, Trina. 
  • What marriage is Trina trying to save? This relationship is a dead horse that needs to stop being beaten. Let go and let God. Please let this marriage go. 
  • Why does anyone tell Tamar anything? Why? You know that she can't hold water in the ocean and you know that she will very loudly, and brusquely, give her opinion. 
  • I guess no one in this family can let ish go. We get it Trina, Gabe screwed around on her. We know because you let it be known every time you get caught doing dirt. If that's your defense, I need you to get another one. When did his infidelity justify your hoeness? If it hurts you that much that you can't let what happened go, I need you to let go of this relationship. Give Gabe his papers and  continue having oral transactions with Christian. 
  • Yay Toni for putting Tamar in her place. Tamar always has something to say about everyone else but when it comes to her, she can't handle it. This is the ultimate defense mechanism-talk about everyone else, so no one will talk about you. The difference between Tamar and Trina is that Tamar goes out of her to pop off while Trina doesn't. Tamar always has something to say about everything and everyone and it's getting old. This is why she has been unofficially voted out of the family. It was truly none of Tamar's business what Trina did and who she did it with and she was certainly out of line for bringing it up in front of her mother. Tamar needs to get checked and popped. 
  • Is this staged? All this yelling and inappropriate talk in a restaurant and everyone was eating like this was normal fare Not to mention this is the Braxtons and they're surrounded by cameras, that alone would have drawn attention. I know I would have been watching and listening. I also would have spilled all the tea.
  • A youtuber, Ashleymiller1987, said that this is the same dinner shown in episode 2, where Mama Braxton declared that she was no longer seeing Doc. Hmm. Good eye because I didn't put that together.
  • Who said Tamar is a superstar? Toni is a superstar, Tamar is not. So Tamar being famous, not her telling Trina's business in front of their mother, and loudly interjecting herself into everyone's lives is not the reason for this blow up? This argument is because everyone is sick and tired of Tamar, not because she's so fabulous. Okay, I guess it's like that on the planet that Tamar inhabits. I want Tamar to get a big slice of humble pie because she has not accomplished anything worth anyone being jealous of. Anyone can get fame nowadays, so that's not a big feat. 
  • If I was Mama Evelyn, I would be offended too. Your daughters are yelling, cursing, arguing, loudly talking about "oral transactions" with no basic respect for you. They know they are out of line for their behavior and Mama Braxton needs to reign her daughters in before it gets too out of hand. 
  • Tamar, how old are you? Like the man said last week, this behavior is tolerable at 17 but at 35, it's time to grow up. Tamar is a grown woman acting like she's a child. She needs to grow up. 
  • Like I say about Chrissy, if the common denominator in every conflict is you, the problem is not everyone else, it's you. If everyone has a problem with Tamar, and it's the same problem, then the problem is Tamar. She is the common denominator. 
  • Does Tamar want to do more talking? All Tamar does is talk. She talks when she shouldn't be about things she shouldn't be talking about. All Tamar does is talk. She needs to listen without being defensive. 
  • Tamar always wants an apology, which she normally gets, but I never hear her apologize to anyone else. She is the ultimate ish starter but she feels entitled to apologies when people react and bite back. 
  • Why is Mama Braxton wearing that ugly wig? I hate that color and I want her to burn that wig and never speak of it again.
  • Trina, cut the speech and get on with it. 
  • Mama Braxton is starting look as desperate as Traci. And when did anyone in the Braxtons become Beyonce or Lady Gaga? I don't think Toni was as big as Beyonce or Lady Gaga in her hey day.

0 comments: