»

Monday, January 23, 2012

Aretha Franklin Calls off Her Wedding Again


I'm not for anyone rushing into marriage but haven't Aretha Franklin and Willie "Catfish" Wankerson been together for at least twenty years? How long does it take one to decide that they want to spend the rest of their life with you? I know there is no rule book on it but I've heard people say that if a man hasn't brought up marriage within a year and a half, your chances of getting married are slim. I also remember Aretha and Catfish being engaged at least five years back. That never happened. How many times can you back track on engagements? If you don't wanna be married, don't pretend, just be content with screwing and have your affairs in order. This will make for an interesting episode of gots to be real 
"Will and I have decided we were moving a little too fast, and there were a number of things that had not been thought through thoroughly. There will be no wedding at this time.  We will not comment on it any further because of the very personal and sensitive nature of it. We appreciate all of the many well wishes from friends."
I have a feeling that the chances of them having a wedding was slim. They just announced it three weeks ago. 2012 is definitely the year of break ups. I wonder if anyone will actually get and stay married this year...

0 comments: