»

Friday, January 27, 2012

Evelyn Vs. Jenn

I guess it's about that time. Basketball Wives is about to come back on and they need to generate some interest. Everyone knows that Evelyn and Jenn are no longer pretending to be best friends and their feud has been playing out in the blogosphere. Yesterday, it erupted so bad that Chad Ochocinco, the biggest twitter and attention whore ever, had to step in and tell Evelyn to chill.

"Let me tell you what she’s mad over ‘cause this always comes up. She hates the fact that I’m really good friends with Nene [Leakes] and she hates the fact that me and Mashonda are good friends. I feel like it’s all coming from a place of hurt, and she’s turning it into anger. Why do you care who I’m friends with? Like, that’s ridiculous," Jen explains. "I live in New York. You live in Miami. I don’t care who you hang out with. I’m kinda over it because I just feel like I’m at a point at my life where I’m trying to get rid of negative energy. To me, I feel like it’s something so minuscule. It’s not like I slept with Chad. It’s not something irreparable. It’s something stupid that you’re mad over. If you really are mad because I have other friends, I think that’s completely ridiculous."

I think Evelyn won this one. Yes, it's an immature argument by two women who are knocking on 40's door but still Evelyn killed me when she went on Jenn's contacts. I don't think Evelyn should be going in on anyone when she's walking around with long, blonde tracks. Just saying.

Let me break down what happened between Evelyn and Jenn. I think Evelyn was never really Jenn's friend. Everyone saw this friendship failing. Who pressures their friend into leaving their husband? Who dogs their friends husband on national TV but treats their friend like a dog when she states her opinion about her friends new man? Evelyn wanted Jenn to be a lap dog and she was that for years. Jenn was so far up Evelyn's crotch that I'm surprised she could do anything. Anyone who can say such mean things about someone they once called their friend, was never a friend. Jenn consider yourself lucky and move on. Evelyn is obviously two and you need to keep her name out your mouth. Twitter and E-beef is dumb. If you have something to say to each other, especially at nearly 40, you need to call each other and say it.

0 comments: